The Professional Wireless Headset Microphone for Singing
So you’re ready to go hands free and roam the stage with a cutting edge wireless headset microphone for singing?
Well get ready to strap on one of the best-sounding and cutting edge mic systems out there. The Sennheiser XSW 52-B XS Wireless Headset System offers total freedom of moment while on stage as well as amazing clarity.
If you’re going to give a rocking live performance either by being a rock star or a presenter, the XS wireless head system will make you sound pro. The XS series from Sennheiser is perhaps one of the famous collections in the world of microphones.
The XSW 52-B headset is designed in such a way that it is capable of giving you the amazing performance at an incredibly competitive price. This head-worn system is geared for use in small- to mid-sized performing venues, and other possible locations such as open grounds where live performances are held. So just about anywhere in any condition the XSW 52-B will bring power to your performance.
There Are No Strings On Me
Expressing yourself is so much easier when you’ve got your hands free and don’t have to worry about wires or stands. This is exactly what this headset system ensures. It facilitates total freedom of movement for an impressive and vibrant performance and the ability to express your talent. The system consists of a compact transmitter with a rugged, Cardioid ME3 mic to be worn on head for robust sound and pop protection, as well as a metal-clad receiver.
This system ensures you a few things that you should expect from any professional wireless headset microphone for singing: easy operation and sound quality.
- The XSW 52-B XS sounds superb and works exceptionally for both vocals and speech. Despite being wireless, it is easy to set up and use. There is no need to have a PhD in Wireless Alchemy. The credit goes to the automatic sync and scan functions and Remote Channel Sync allowing you to lock in the right channel, even when you are performing on the stage. The scanning function stays locked in ensuring no drop-outs or feedback.
- The system’s true-diversity receiver eliminates any risk of dropouts during operation, thus keeping you worry free at the time of performance. While singing, no one will wish to have a suddenly cut out mic. This is overcome by a true-diversity receiver made up of solid metal housing, which offers up to 250′ of dropout-free performance. It operates runs on those frequencies across 24 MHz so that there is no interference.
- The system’s tunable frequencies give you plenty of bandwidth. Running in 24MHz range, this system from Sennheiser provides 960 frequencies, each range being tunable in wide 25kHz channels. This setting gives enough bandwidth even if you are in the most crowded venue or city. Which is the plan is it not?
- The receiver and the transmitter are capable of remote 2.4GHz synchronization. It is possible to have component synchronization at a distance by using the Remote Channel sync utility so that you can have a suitable onstage setup.
- The wireless transmitter comes with an amazing 10-hour 2AA battery life, which means no worrying about changing the battery in the middle of a show. The system comes with illuminated button for audio mute. So when you’re in a low-light environment the XSW 52-B XS has you covered.
- With 2.4GHz sync between the receiver, transmitter, and output of 10mW, this headset allows you to perform from a range of up to 250 feet in perfect RF surroundings. Further, eight frequency banks, each having twelve coordinated frequencies, allows quick setup of multi-channel equipment with connections embracing dual outputs with unbalanced 1/4″ and balanced XLR outputs, chosen either for line or mic uses.
This system from Sennheiser never fails in delivering natural vocal reproduction, high output power, and stress-free operation. And when you’re singing live on-stage the last thing you need, or want, is your wireless headset going down. Go ahead and concentrate on the show you’re covered.
The Perfect Choice for a Wireless Headset Mic for Singing All-In-One-Package
The only thing we could even remotely find to quibble about was that the headset microphone is hard wired to the right side of the head. Which really is a total non-issue in our opinion. If you’re ready to take the next step and leave the wired world behind. It doesn’t mean putting the Shure SM58 in the closet and letting it gather dust, but change is good. It’s inspiring and Sennheiser has knocked it out of the park with the professional wireless headset microphone for singing that is the XSW 52-B XS.
It is available in different versions (XSW 12, XSW 35, XSW 65, and XSW 72) with the SXW 52-A XS being worthy of special mention. With 5 star reviews from Amazon and special pricing for packages from time to time the value is unsurpassed. Your ears don’t lie.
Take your performance to a whole level that you never knew you could reach and check out the XSW 52-B XS from Sennheiser today. You’ll be happy you did.